BREAKING NEWS!

2 dead, 1 hurt in Dolores shooting spree

A 70 year old retired government employee shot a 40-year old man, then shoots himself dead in barangay Talogtog in Dolores, Abra Monday, March 15, evening.

Hospital workers failed to revive Arturo Santiago Miranda, Jr., who sustained a gunshot wound on his head after he was shot allegedly by retired Department of Public Works and Highway employee Cesar Damian.

A minor was also wounded by a stray bullet coming from Damian’s gun which he used in shooting the victim and his self.

Police said that Miranda was tending to his store when he was confronted by the suspect.

The next day, Dolores police the suspect was found lifeless and was hanging by his neck under the Don Mariano Marcos Bridge in barangay Mudiit, Dolores.

Dolores pol ice chief PLt. Marcial Carlos said they found out that Damian also bore a gunshot wound on his head. The police recovered caliber 38 gun and a motorcycle from the area where the body of the suspect was found.

Police now are digging deeper on the case.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE NOW

COMMENTS

Write a Reply or Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


TAGS

The latest news from luzon. Timely. Accurate. Fair.

CJH Team 1 virtual Seniors Fil B winner

Camp John Hay Team 1 virtually clinched the Seniors Fil B title after upping its lead to 53 with a round remaining in the 72nd Fil-Am Invitational Golf Tournament Tuesday at

Lagman formally named BWD director

Engineer Eliseo Lagman joined the Baguio Water District board last month after his father Felino passed away and was supposed to stay until the end of the month. But management